Monday, October 31, 2011

BOO!

Another Halloween, and yet another sore tummy..... for me.  Seriously, you'd think after all these year's I would have learned a little something called "self-restraint."  Clearly, that's not the case.

But it's not about me.... it's about the monkeys and their passion for all things sugary.

Because we do so many Halloween related activities, it's often quite the fashion show around here.  Since we have quite the costume closet the kids love to go in and throw whatever they feel like on.

For Shannon it started as (surprise surprise) a fairy princess, then progressed to Sleeping Beauty, and finally settled on Cinderella:

Aidan on the other hand, swung between zombie hockey player and zombie vampire. I'm sensing a zombie theme here....


Now Quinn was firmly set on being Harry Potter.  With his new scar, he was almost a perfect match!


At first Marin said she wanted to be Tigger, but when push came to shove she insisted on being a Witch.  And what an adorable little witch she is:

All four of them, rarin' to go get the candy!

And the winners of two most memorable quotes of the night:

Shannon: "Mummy, can we stay up until all of our guests have gone home" (guests being the trick or treaters!!)

Marin:  "Mummy, I want more candy."  Me, "No, you're all done Marin."  Marin: "I want YOU to get the candy." Me: "Why me?"  Marin: "Because you the grown-up and you always eat more candy than me!"

Stinker!







No comments: