Tuesday, November 15, 2011

3 out of 4's not bad

For some reason, Quinn's Beaver colony needs a photo of me for a 'mystery project'.  (their mystery projects are usually pretty cool, so I can't wait to see what they do with it!)

Anyhow, there really aren't many photos of me because I'm usually the one behind the camera.  So this morning I tried to have the kids take pictures of me before school (note to self - 6 and 4 year olds typically do not make good photographers!!).

That being said, I did manage to get a really cute one with the three big kids (Marin had already left for daycare with Chris).  Could be one of my new favourites...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see why you like it--you look fantastic!

Two Sisters, Two Brothers... One Very Busy Mother said...

Oh, this is a great picture. I love it!