Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Monthly Update


Well with Christmas, and the holidays, and the start of a New Year, I've been slacking in the blog update department.

Soooo..... in no particular order, here we go!;
  • Christmas was good.  We managed to escape to my parents for a couple of days, and had some much needed R&R with my family.  It's been a while since all 17 of us were all together!  Yep, 8 kids, and 9 adults all under one roof - and the house is still standing
  • Chris' leg is much, much better.  He goes for his final follow-up this week, but the turn around has been remarkable.
  • The weather has been.... well I'm not sure interesting adequately describes it!  We had a massive dumping of snow (at least 2 ft), which was quickly followed by freezing temperatures.  And when I say freezing, I mean freezing!
  • Of course now the temperature has gone up, which means that we have slush, mud, and ice everywhere!  The poor kids' school yard is a combination of all three, which means they haven't really been able to play at recess, which means they are not happy campers! 
  • We are back to the grind with kids activities, school, and trying to keep up with all that we have committed to.  I'll let you know how successful we are with that!

No comments: